Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Eir

Options
  • 20-03-2019 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

I have switched from Eir to another provider.  The switch took place on 15th March.  I received an Eir bill dated 14th March for rental from 12th March-11th April.  I have chatted online regarding a reduction in the bill seeing as Eir are no longer providing the service and as stated in terms and conditions a termination fee does not apply on switching.  Online chat could not help regarding reduction.  I have spent quite some time on hold, with no response, after contacting 1800303458.  I would appreciate some assistance in this matter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Ghekko wrote: »
    I have switched from Eir to another provider.  The switch took place on 15th March.  I received an Eir bill dated 14th March for rental from 12th March-11th April.  I have chatted online regarding a reduction in the bill seeing as Eir are no longer providing the service and as stated in terms and conditions a termination fee does not apply on switching.  Online chat could not help regarding reduction.  I have spent quite some time on hold, with no response, after contacting 1800303458.  I would appreciate some assistance in this matter.
    Hi Ghekko, 

I will certainly look into this. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I can check your bill. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement