Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to Eir - Engineers left without completing work

Options
  • 20-03-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir. 
    New customer on Eir Complete BB, Phone and TV. BB talk and mobile world, Fibre Extreme 150mb and Eir vision essential. 
    Acc.
    The engineers came to the house on the 15 Mar (my parents were home) but left without connecting Broadband, changing the phone or phone line (i think). We now have no Television channels in the house. The engineers said that a different cable needed to be brought to the house (Fibre I presume) even after been reassured countless times that it was available at the door. Apparently it is available but a different engineer needs to connect it. 
    Can you confirm when this work will be done? 
    As I mentioned on purchase I will not be keeping Eir as a provider unless they hold up to the promise of 100mb+ BB. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi Eir. 
    New customer on Eir Complete BB, Phone and TV. BB talk and mobile world, Fibre Extreme 150mb and Eir vision essential. 
    Acc. xxxxxxxx. 
    The engineers came to the house on the 15 Mar (my parents were home) but left without connecting Broadband, changing the phone or phone line (i think). We now have no Television channels in the house. The engineers said that a different cable needed to be brought to the house (Fibre I presume) even after been reassured countless times that it was available at the door. Apparently it is available but a different engineer needs to connect it. 
    Can you confirm when this work will be done? 
    As I mentioned on purchase I will not be keeping Eir as a provider unless they hold up to the promise of 100mb+ BB. 
    Hi Jesper, 

Could you remove your account number from your post? This is a public forum. 

If you could PM the following details I will look into this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement