Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile: changing plan to sim only

Options
  • 20-03-2019 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am a current eir mobile customer and I am out of contract; is it possible to change to the 9.99 sim only plan as I am an existing customer? I tried to do it online last night but it's asking me for my eir account number and my landline even though I don't have a broadband/landline account with eir.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

leahyl wrote: »
    Hi, I am a current eir mobile customer and I am out of contract; is it possible to change to the 9.99 sim only plan as I am an existing customer? I tried to do it online last night but it's asking me for my eir account number and my landline even though I don't have a broadband/landline account with eir.

Thanks
    Hi leahyl, 

It is not possible to renew your contract online. 

You will need to contact our customer care team who will process this. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement