Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office 2019

Options
  • 20-03-2019 4:50pm

I got the opportunity to purchase this premier Office Package with my new Dell laptop off the Dell Website - it cost more than the laptop but as a user of Ms Office 97 back in the day I thought it was worth it. Office 2019 has Word, Access Excel Powerpoint Publisher Note and Outlook. I plan to use Word, Excel Powerpoint Access.

I'll post an image to prove it's MS Office 2019 later, I'm typing on another computer now.

What are other Microsoft Fans opinions? Others can post too, but don't be snarky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

OK...installed on test environment...looked briefly into Word...

Appearance pretty same as O2016 - happy with that, hate when have to start looking for "thing that was there is no longer there"
    File>Options>General - "LinkedIn Features"(enabled, new vs 2016) - might be useful for some one, can disable.

Very few differences inside ribbon tabs

Not day-to-day Office user, so my experience would be different from who use it heavily.

Win10 is mandatory, so all pre-Win10 users left out, don't think they will cry for that.

If coming from O97, you might say "wow", as i went through 97-2013 and current 2016 - :rolleyes:

Advertisement