Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband and landline status/billing

• 21-03-2019 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi Team,

We recently moved and got our land line installed and then amended our plan to include a sim only.
    Our bill was issued in credit (which was strange after a month of services), online our account is showing an ''in progress status'' and we have been unable to make or receive calls on the landline. Broadband and mobile seems fine and working as expected.

Can someone please help resolve the issue and get our account to a completed status? Also if we can get the clarified as we would like to avoid a backdated bill scenario and receiving a large bill

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

IJS84 wrote: »
    Hi Team,

We recently moved and got our land line installed and then amended our plan to include a sim only.
    Our bill was issued in credit (which was strange after a month of services), online our account is showing an ''in progress status'' and we have been unable to make or receive calls on the landline. Broadband and mobile seems fine and working as expected.

Can someone please help resolve the issue and get our account to a completed status? Also if we can get the clarified as we would like to avoid a backdated bill scenario and receiving a large bill
    Account Number: xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Hi IJS84, 

I would strongly advise removing your account number from this post. This is a public forum. 

Could you PM the following details and I will look into this?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭IJS84

Thanks Grainne

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Thanks Grainne

PM sent
    No problem IJS84, 

PM received. I will update you as soon as I can. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Hi Team, 

I was in asked last week to come back and check the status on the above as it had to be referred to IT.

Can someone please provide an update on this?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi Team, 

I was in asked last week to come back and check the status on the above as it had to be referred to IT.

Can someone please provide an update on this?

Thanks
    Hi IKS84

I have just looked at your account and all services are now showing as active.

Kind Regards

Linzi

• Advertisement

Thanks Linzi,

We have been able to use the landline last night aswell. Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Thanks Linzi,

We have been able to use the landline last night aswell. Thanks for your help
    No problem, that's great news.

Kind regards

Linzi

Advertisement