Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A2 Permit

Options
  • 21-03-2019 4:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,
    Just moving up from my A1 motorcycle permit/licence and just have a couple of questions i hope someone can answer.

It has about five months since i got my A1 permit and i cant wait to get off my 125. Seeing as its only been about 5 months since my theory test and the theory test is valid for 2 yrs i wouldn't see why i would need to do the same theory test again( the theory test is the same for all motorcycle categories ). If i don't need to re-do it again how would i go about getting another theory test cert as the one i had was sent away for my permit.

I'm pretty much a noob to the biking world so any help is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi all,
    Just moving up from my A1 motorcycle permit/licence and just have a couple of questions i hope someone can answer.

It has about five months since i got my A1 permit and i cant wait to get off my 125. Seeing as its only been about 5 months since my theory test and the theory test is valid for 2 yrs i wouldn't see why i would need to do the same theory test again( the theory test is the same for all motorcycle categories ). If i don't need to re-do it again how would i go about getting another theory test cert as the one i had was sent away for my permit.

I'm pretty much a noob to the biking world so any help is greatly appreciated :)

They would have it on file in ndls

• Registered Users Posts: 13 killianb2001

They would have it on file in ndls

So can I just request a copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

just go to ndls and apply for an A2 learner permit if you are 18. NO MORE THEORY TEST NEEDED

Advertisement