Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW 812 (wiring diagram/manual)

Options
  • 21-03-2019 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an external bell tamper fault on my HKC SW812 and I am looking for a copy of the installation manual / wiring diagram so that I can trace the fault.

Very difficult to find online. Could somebody here help me out with a download of a manual?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Mike2006 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an external bell tamper fault on my HKC SW812 and I am looking for a copy of the installation manual / wiring diagram so that I can trace the fault.

Very difficult to find online. Could somebody here help me out with a download of a manual?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Hi, just see that manual sharing is not allowed.

I wish to bypass the external bell tamper switch. Could somebody tell me what I need to link out or connect to what in order to achieve this.

Thanks,
    Mike

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

To isolate at the panel put a 4k7 resistor across bell hold off (BHO) and tamper return (TR) Leave the cable in BHO & remove the cable from TR.

Advertisement