Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Soccer Access Requests

Options
  • 21-03-2019 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

Got a ban last night for posting a request for access to the soccer forum. Utterly bizarre and presumably a mistake.

Can I please get this overturned and also get my application processed?

Date: 20/03/2019 | 22:11
    Dear Barnaboy,

You have been banned from Soccer Access Requests for one day for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Thanx 4 The Fish

Moderator Note

Please read the charter and reapply again in a month.

Your post:Quote: Barnaboy
    Access requested to post in soccer forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is fairly clear cut, so I’ll respond to this rather than pulling in a CMod.

Did you read the instructions on how to request access to the soccer forum? They are clearly outlined here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055637888

Looking at your access request, you did not follow the instructions and hence your request was denied. When someone’s request is denied they are banned from further requests for a period of one month. This is what happened in your case. If you look at the access request forum you will see many similar cases.

Marking this as resolved. Feel free to reapply in a month when the ban is lifted, and make sure to read the instructions to ensure success.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement