Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site for beehives ballina killaloe

Options
  • 21-03-2019 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi everybody,
    I m on the lookout for a good place to put some beehives, I m a beginner so it 'll be small to start probably 2 hives but if it's a good site could extend that to 5/6 in coming years. The inside of a ditch that s protected from livestock or pets in a field or accessible garden would be great and out of view of the public as sometimes people like to tip them over or even Rob them. I live in an estate myself so garden surrounded by neighbours, might be ok to build up a small colony but not enough for a full hive. Bees are great for your garden or crops.
    If anybody could help that would be great, please pm me. I have a spare suit so would be happy to show you how it all works, (provided I can figure it out myself). I am doing a course at present so that will help.

Advertisement