Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage saver account

Options
  • 21-03-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I opened a mortgage saver account in Nov 2016.  So in May 2019 it will be 30 months.  The offer at the time was drawdown within 30 months to get 10% of savings.  I am hoping to drawdown soon, however, if I miss the date, can I close and and open another mortgage saver account to avail of the new offer of 2000 euro cashback.
    What are the limitations to that, does the account have to be open for a number of months?
    Can I avail of these offers AND the 2% cashback offer? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Hi madkar,[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thank you for getting in touch. [/font][/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [font=Calibri","sans-serif]We double checked this for you.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif][font=Calibri","sans-serif] [font=Calibri","sans-serif]You can receive the €2000 bonus (less DIRT) as well as the cashback offer once you have met all of the bonus criteria. We would recommend that you contact the Mortgage advisor or customer advisor who opened the savings account with you and they will advise you of the best options for you. If you wish you can close off this account and open a new one but you will need to meet the criteria on this new account to avail of the bonus: Save €200- €2500 per month by direct debit for at least 6 consecutive months and have a savings balance of at least €5000 before you draw down on your BOI mortgage.[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks,[/font][/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [font=Calibri","sans-serif][font=Calibri","sans-serif]Lorna[/font][/font][/font]

Advertisement