Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Classes in Limerick/Galway City

Options
  • 21-03-2019 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Everyone,

I had a look through some forums and most posts relating to this are very outdated (3 years or more).

Would anyone have information on cooking classes within the Limerick or Galway areas (preferably close to the city)?.

Me and my girlfriend would love to attend something like this and if they are more aimed towards vegetarian recipes that would be great but we are not too picky :)

I have seen a few places in Limerick but they seem to be demonstrations and not very hands-on cooking classes. We are not looking to get any certifications from these classes, just something fun to do and to learn a few new recipes that will get me away from cooking the same old stir fry!! :)

Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

James

Comments

Advertisement