Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Framing

• 21-03-2019 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking at getting a Munster jersey framed, is there anyone in Limerick that offers the service?

I know I can do it myself but would like it done professionally with a little plaque.

Any recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thomas Street Framing under Carlton coffee

There's a guy on Catherine street, beside fine wines, I think - it's something like 'pat cummins'?.
    I've got stuff framed there before and he's very good. I'm sure I've seen jerseys framed in the window too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Thanks folks, I'll check them both out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

There's a guy on Catherine street, beside fine wines, I think - it's something like 'pat cummins'?.
    I've got stuff framed there before and he's very good. I'm sure I've seen jerseys framed in the window too.

That'd be Ray Cummins... a gent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Hooked wrote: »
    That'd be Ray Cummins... a gent.

Yeah, just spoke to him on the phone, what a pleasure to deal with.

€150 in total if anyone is wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

davo2001 wrote: »
    Yeah, just spoke to him on the phone, what a pleasure to deal with.

€150 in total if anyone is wondering.

Jesus that's a great price. Lad in work had it done at nearer 250 elsewhere.

Rays wife is friends with my Mam. You simply couldn't meet nicer people. He's a top bloke. And does very tasty work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

Can recommend Ray, has done work for me over the years, knowledgable, sound and not over priced.

Advertisement