Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping up Mobile Broadband on My EIR using Voucher.

• 21-03-2019 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Can you explain how to top up mobile broadband using a Voucher purchased in a shop.

I've seen previous threads and the response is to put the Sim card into an EIR mobile phone and top up. This is not possible as It is for my elderly uncle who needs to keep it straight forward and simple.

I notice on the My eir dashboard there is a TOP UP button. When you go into this it comes up with an error. As below: 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as currently he has 2 x 20Euro vouchers purchased for him recently. 

Thanks

[font=Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]HTTP Status 404 - Invalid path was requested[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Can you explain how to top up mobile broadband using a Voucher purchased in a shop.

I've seen previous threads and the response is to put the Sim card into an EIR mobile phone and top up. This is not possible as It is for my elderly uncle who needs to keep it straight forward and simple.

I notice on the My eir dashboard there is a TOP UP button. When you go into this it comes up with an error. As below: 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as currently he has 2 x 20Euro vouchers purchased for him recently. 

Thanks

[font=Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]HTTP Status 404 - Invalid path was requested[/font]
    Hi angrybeaver, 

What I would advise is to get your uncle to register with our top - up direct service. With this service on the day that the plan is due to activate the credit will be applied and a charge will be taken from the card details that are provided to this team. 

If you wish for the credit to be applied I can activate the credit here. 

I will need you to confirm the following details:
    1. Mobile Broadband Number
    2. PIN Number
    3. Serial Number on the Top-Up Voucher
    4. PIN Number on the Top-Up Voucher

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement