Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

Where are you looking to travel to?

playa de las americas,tenerife.mate,Also do i have to pay for a 10kg bag onto the plane with ryanair?Aerlingus was free 6 months ago

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

Lidl or Aldi should start doing holidays, they do food, underwear, power tools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I was there a couple of weeks ago, well the resort beside it, Los Cristianos. I booked flights and accommodation separately as it was cheaper this way. If you're booking with Ryanair, just remember to purchase Priority Boarding during the initial booking which includes a 10kg bag on board, it's €6 per person each way.

I was there a couple of weeks ago, well the resort beside it, Los Cristianos. I booked flights and accommodation separately as it was cheaper this way. If you're booking with Ryanair, just remember to purchase Priority Boarding during the initial booking which includes a 10kg bag on board, it's €6 per person each way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Plenty of value here too

Lough eske castle, Donegal. 5 star luxury. 2nights, incl breakfast, evening drink, dinner credit, use of leisure facilities, 30% off spa, for two people €329 for both - not per person. Rooms approx 600sq ft.

Any other similar suggestions for a one night stay with dinner etc.

Doesn't seem to be much value out there.

• Advertisement

Plenty of value here too

Lough eske castle, Donegal. 5 star luxury. 2nights, incl breakfast, evening drink, dinner credit, use of leisure facilities, 30% off spa, for two people €329 for both - not per person. Rooms approx 600sq ft.

Plenty of value here too

Plenty of value here too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Any place cheaper than loveholidays?

Agoda.com has been good to me for hotels recently

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Jimmy. wrote: »

Lidl do in germany

Lidl do in germany

Lidl do in germany

• Advertisement

Lidl do in germany

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I just booked a room for a meeting I'm attending in Dublin in November - got the room for €50 LESS than the actual hotel site and any other booking site. Brilliant site thanks for the heads up.

I just booked a room for a meeting I'm attending in Dublin in November - got the room for €50 LESS than the actual hotel site and any other booking site. Brilliant site thanks for the heads up.

can you pm dates and hotel? I just want to compare myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Question: Does the passport number remain the same on your new renewed passport? I may have to apply for a new passport because my current one might be lost :(

Advertisement