Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

don't renew online

make an appointment to go to passport office. you have to pay more but are guaranteed it

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭letsgo2018

On the way up to Dublin now . It's 195 euro. Hope I have everything. Please let me know if I'm missing anything

1. Completed application form with garda witnessing and signing section 6 and 2 of my 4 photos
    2. Pay slip proving pps number
    3. Bank statement showing proof of address
    4. Proof of travel flights etc

On the way up to Dublin now . It's 195 euro. Hope I have everything. Please let me know if I'm missing anything

1. Completed application form with garda witnessing and signing section 6 and 2 of my 4 photos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭daddy_boy

Hi, Looking for some advice, my wifes passport has expired (may 2015), she has made a appt at passport office on Tuesday to get a new/ renew.

we are do to travel today week.

My question is. does she have to go to the office in person or can i or my son (21y) go with the completed paperwork?

Hi, Looking for some advice, my wifes passport has expired (may 2015), she has made a appt at passport office on Tuesday to get a new/ renew.

My question is. does she have to go to the office in person or can i or my son (21y) go with the completed paperwork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

Why not renew online? Cheaper and quicker.

• Advertisement

because it was issued pre 2005 its not bio-metric and cant be renewed on line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

daddy_boy wrote: »

Your wife will probably need to go herself. With all this GDPR/data protection nonsense they probably won't/can't discuss her data with you.

Your wife will probably need to go herself. With all this GDPR/data protection nonsense they probably won't/can't discuss her data with you.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,732 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Folks, traveling out to France tomorrow with Ryanair. My passport has gone awol, what are my options please. Still looking but not hopeful. Thanks in advance.

Folks, traveling out to France tomorrow with Ryanair. My passport has gone awol, what are my options please. Still looking but not hopeful. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Strumms wrote: »
    Short of finding your passport - ferry or aer lingus I'm afraid!

• Advertisement

Dovies wrote: »

I found it, thanks

Advertisement