Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,732 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Dovies wrote: »
    Short of finding your passport - ferry or aer lingus I'm afraid!

I found it, thanks

I found it, thanks

I found it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 munwin

Passport only acceptable by Ryanair. You will get by security without it (which is a bit stupid ) but will more than likely be turned away at the gate.

Hope you have found it.

Passport only acceptable by Ryanair. You will get by security without it (which is a bit stupid ) but will more than likely be turned away at the gate.

Hope you have found it.

• Advertisement

Hope you have found it.

Hope you have found it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭steve-o

Everyone needs a passport or EU National ID going to France.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,136 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

steve-o wrote: »

And the poster found their passport!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Don’t forget that any visas or pre-flight information may be based on your old passport so update your airline and reapply for any visas you had.

Don’t forget that any visas or pre-flight information may be based on your old passport so update your airline and reapply for any visas you had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Hope you got sorted out ok.
    letsgo2018 wrote: »
    On the way up to Dublin now . It's 195 euro. Hope I have everything. Please let me know if I'm missing anything

1. Completed application form with garda witnessing and signing section 6 and 2 of my 4 photos
    2. Pay slip proving pps number
    3. Bank statement showing proof of address
    4. Proof of travel flights etc

• Advertisement

On the way up to Dublin now . It's 195 euro. Hope I have everything. Please let me know if I'm missing anything

1. Completed application form with garda witnessing and signing section 6 and 2 of my 4 photos

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

I have applied for my son's (<18 years) passport online for renewal. After successfully completing the online application, I have found that DOB of one of the guardians has been entered incorrect. The consent form, that both guardians need to fill and sign in presence of a witness, has the incorrect DOB for one of the guardians, in it.

I have emailed & tweeted to Passport Office 2 days back, but no reply yet. When can I probably get the reply?

Has anyone got through such situation? Any other advices/suggestions.........?

Thanks in advance.

I have applied for my son's (<18 years) passport online for renewal. After successfully completing the online application, I have found that DOB of one of the guardians has been entered incorrect. The consent form, that both guardians need to fill and sign in presence of a witness, has the incorrect DOB for one of the guardians, in it.

I have emailed & tweeted to Passport Office 2 days back, but no reply yet. When can I probably get the reply?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

What's the go with using foreign passports in and out of Ireland. I Just realised my Irish passport is about to expire and I plan to head to England in a few weeks. I have an Aussie passport that's valid but a friend told me he was warned by a customs officer in Dublin airport that beacause he's Irish he should be using an Irish passport. Is this true?

What's the go with using foreign passports in and out of Ireland. I Just realised my Irish passport is about to expire and I plan to head to England in a few weeks. I have an Aussie passport that's valid but a friend told me he was warned by a customs officer in Dublin airport that beacause he's Irish he should be using an Irish passport. Is this true?

• Advertisement

Advertisement