Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

I applied for my passport on line lunch time sunday. Received it today, couldn't believe how fast it arrived. When I checked yesterday it said printing and today wednesday received it here in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 25 pass_renewal

When it moves to the next stage there will be a link to An post tracking, or the passport will go to the embassy in Madrid.
    Thanks for response. I actually put my work address as postal address on my application, so I suppose they would first deliver it to postal address then to the Embassy if they can't find me at the address.

When it moves to the next stage there will be a link to An post tracking, or the passport will go to the embassy in Madrid.
    Thanks for response. I actually put my work address as postal address on my application, so I suppose they would first deliver it to postal address then to the Embassy if they can't find me at the address.

• Advertisement

normakelle wrote: »
    I applied for my passport on line lunch time sunday. Received it today, couldn't believe how fast it arrived. When I checked yesterday it said printing and today wednesday received it here in cork
    I guess it's because international and domestic applications are handled in different channels.
    Thanks for feedback and all the best to Cork.

I guess it's because international and domestic applications are handled in different channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Mine was sent to the embassy and I had to collect from there.

• Advertisement

Did you put a particular postal address on your application and yet it was still sent to the Embassy ? And how did you get to know that it was at the Embassy? ( did they call you ? ) thanks

Did you put a particular postal address on your application and yet it was still sent to the Embassy ? And how did you get to know that it was at the Embassy? ( did they call you ? ) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Applied online for my son's passport renewal, on 11/01/2019. Documents submitted reached the office on 16/01/2019. Target date was 25/01/2019. Status online is 'printing' today.

Applied online for my son's passport renewal, on 11/01/2019. Documents submitted reached the office on 16/01/2019. Target date was 25/01/2019. Status online is 'printing' today.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6 roseeastyy

Hey so l applied for a new passport due to it being lost how long does lt take for it to come lt has been processing for 2 weeks and 4 days and need it for march

Hey so l applied for a new passport due to it being lost how long does lt take for it to come lt has been processing for 2 weeks and 4 days and need it for march

roseeastyy wrote: »

If it's minor's (child's) passport, expect the process to take around a month or more so. This has been the experience for few people here lately.

If it's minor's (child's) passport, expect the process to take around a month or more so. This has been the experience for few people here lately.

• Advertisement

Hi again, I applied for my passport's renewal on Feb, 9th online and it was issued in 6 days and posted on Feb 15th. The An post registration tracking number was also provided by the passport office in the status page. So that I could track the post... I have just collected it today. So 10 days in total. I hope this info helps everyone. The passport service is quite well. Thanks. Regards

Advertisement