Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 pass_renewal

Hi again, I applied for my passport's renewal on Feb, 9th online and it was issued in 6 days and posted on Feb 15th. The An post registration tracking number was also provided by the passport office in the status page. So that I could track the post... I have just collected it today. So 10 days in total. I hope this info helps everyone. The passport service is quite well. Thanks. Regards

Hi again, I applied for my passport's renewal on Feb, 9th online and it was issued in 6 days and posted on Feb 15th. The An post registration tracking number was also provided by the passport office in the status page. So that I could track the post... I have just collected it today. So 10 days in total. I hope this info helps everyone. The passport service is quite well. Thanks. Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Youroulone

I lost my passport card, I'd like to report it missing and get a new one but will it affect my valid passport book? Cheers

I lost my passport card, I'd like to report it missing and get a new one but will it affect my valid passport book? Cheers

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Superhans86

I lost my passport card, would like to report it and get a new one, will this affect my valid passport book?

I lost my passport card, would like to report it and get a new one, will this affect my valid passport book?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Hey guys, my passport is out of date since the 19th of Feb and im flying tomo morning. My passport tracker says its printing. I apllied on the 15th and its due on the 28th.

Due you think i ll be able to get to London on my expired passport?

Hey guys, my passport is out of date since the 19th of Feb and im flying tomo morning. My passport tracker says its printing. I apllied on the 15th and its due on the 28th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Shoelaces wrote: »

Who are you flying with? If it’s any airline other than Ryanair other official photo Id such as a driving Licence would do.

Who are you flying with? If it’s any airline other than Ryanair other official photo Id such as a driving Licence would do.

Cakerbaker wrote: »

Ha! Ryanair! Maybe they wont check.

• Advertisement

So the omens are not good? Ive been told by people there is a chance it would be ok. Read somewhere online you can travel with it if its not 5 yrs out of date or is that full blown nonsense. Starting to freak out. Havent a drivers licence.

So the omens are not good? Ive been told by people there is a chance it would be ok. Read somewhere online you can travel with it if its not 5 yrs out of date or is that full blown nonsense. Starting to freak out. Havent a drivers licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Outlook is not good.

Outlook is not good.

• Advertisement

Outlook is not good.

Advertisement