Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

josip wrote: »
    <snip>
    They understand that not everyone's situation fits into black and white rules.
    Also, their online tracker is excellent.
    you mean the tracker that says the passport is in status "printing", not yet dispatched, when the door bell rings and its the postman with the passport.

em, yea, great accurate service that.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Some Yoke

you mean the tracker that says the passport is in status "printing", not yet dispatched, when the door bell rings and its the postman with the passport.

Mine says printing since Friday, applied in late February but had to reupload a photo, do you get a tracking number for the actual package once it's in an posts control? Need mine for Thursday

Mine says printing since Friday, applied in late February but had to reupload a photo, do you get a tracking number for the actual package once it's in an posts control? Need mine for Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Hi all,

I booked a flight to Amsterdam - a one week trip. Fly back on the 4th May.

My passport expires the 5th May.

Is it still ok to travel with? Ive a lot of out goings at the moment (house building), and had planned to renew in May (I dont have to travel anywhere in case of emergency or anything).

Hi all,

Is it still ok to travel with? Ive a lot of out goings at the moment (house building), and had planned to renew in May (I dont have to travel anywhere in case of emergency or anything).

Hi all,

Hi all,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Renew it online. You'll get it back in a week.

Just did my son's and had to post it. Still took a week.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It's i the EU - be fine.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It's i the EU - be fine.

It's i the EU - be fine.

It's i the EU - be fine.

tatranska wrote: »

Thanks-per my post, am not in a position to renew it right now. e85 not a lot to some, a lot to others!

Thanks-per my post, am not in a position to renew it right now. e85 not a lot to some, a lot to others!

• Advertisement

It's i the EU - be fine.

Thanks! I was trying to search online to get a definitive answer (in case of any issues), but couldnt find anything concrete (maybe my research skills not the best!).

It's i the EU - be fine.

Thanks! I was trying to search online to get a definitive answer (in case of any issues), but couldnt find anything concrete (maybe my research skills not the best!).

It's i the EU - be fine.

It's i the EU - be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

You should be ok within the EU.

That said, you still have enough time to get a passport.

Advertisement