Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

I know its ridiculous, and the last few we have been to can def go back and learn customer service! What's going on??

I know its ridiculous, and the last few we have been to can def go back and learn customer service! What's going on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

Yeah it's a disgrace for what you get really but then again we're ****ing gouged for everything in this country, we stand idly by as we have stealth tax after stealth tax forced upon us

Yeah it's a disgrace for what you get really but then again we're ****ing gouged for everything in this country, we stand idly by as we have stealth tax after stealth tax forced upon us

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Hotels are full season has extended noticed it in our town tourists would be pretty much gone by now but last couple of years they keep coming !

Hotels are full season has extended noticed it in our town tourists would be pretty much gone by now but last couple of years they keep coming !

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Try pigsback, I hadn’t used it in a while but got a couple of good deals over the summer for hotels. Sometimes it wasn’t hugely cheaper than the hotel direct but you’d get dinners or hotel credit etc included that meant it was better value. The Heritage in Killenard is nice if you can get it on there!

Try pigsback, I hadn’t used it in a while but got a couple of good deals over the summer for hotels. Sometimes it wasn’t hugely cheaper than the hotel direct but you’d get dinners or hotel credit etc included that meant it was better value. The Heritage in Killenard is nice if you can get it on there!

Thanks was checking them out there on pigsback and most are for week days and also seem to be only from oct onwards at the minute! I'm glad others agree prices are ridiculous, I thought I was losing it :eek:

Thanks was checking them out there on pigsback and most are for week days and also seem to be only from oct onwards at the minute! I'm glad others agree prices are ridiculous, I thought I was losing it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Try Groupon I’ve got good deals in the last on that

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭CPTM

I'm not liking the trend towards 3pm (or even 4pm) check in and 11am check out. It used to be 2pm check in and 12pm check out if memory serves me well.

I'm not liking the trend towards 3pm (or even 4pm) check in and 11am check out. It used to be 2pm check in and 12pm check out if memory serves me well.

Yes I agree, I use to think that too and then I told myself I must of been imagining it :rolleyes: We spend less and less time in the hotel and pay more and more

Yes I agree, I use to think that too and then I told myself I must of been imagining it :rolleyes: We spend less and less time in the hotel and pay more and more

• Advertisement

Advertisement