Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive invasive rat now living on the canal.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭highdef

LorelaiG wrote: »
    I doubt he's actually done that, more a keyboard warrior than anything else.

Perhaps, but I'd like clarification that this is the case. He can either say he was just trying to be the big man and in fact now be a right plonker for saying it or else can say that he really did poison the otters or at least thinks he killed them.

I've a feeling he may keep quiet on this thread. Of he does withdraw his claim, fellow Boardsie's can safely not believe anything that he brags about here as he'd be a proven bull****ter :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

highdef wrote:
    I've a feeling he may keep quiet on this thread. Of he does withdraw his claim, fellow Boardsie's can safely not believe anything that he brags about here as he'd be a proven bull****ter

highdef wrote:
    Perhaps, but I'd like clarification that this is the case. He can either say he was just trying to be the big man and in fact now be a right plonker for saying it or else can say that he really did poison the otters or at least thinks he killed them.

Did it ever occur to you he was joking?
    "Clarification in this case"...pompous nonsense.

Did it ever occur to you he was joking?
    "Clarification in this case"...pompous nonsense.

It didn't occur to me that he was joking because when asked, he said that he was not joking:

"Originally Posted by Former Former:
    Tell me this is a pisstake. I don't want to live in a world where anyone is this stupid.

Please."

DellyBelly's reply:

"Well no it's not and I actually found 3 dead ones close to where I had some poison put out...so it is working"

This would appear that he is rather serious as I don't see any joke or punchline there, just a reaffirmation that he did indeed put out poison to kill and that 3 otters were killed, most likely from being poisoned.

highdef wrote:
    This would appear that he is rather serious as I don't see any joke or punchline there, just a reaffirmation that he did indeed put out poison to kill and that 3 otters were killed, most likely from being poisoned.

If you believe that for one second you need your head examined.

The man was joking.
    Don't believe everything you read on discussion forums.

If you believe that for one second you need your head examined.

The man was joking.
    Don't believe everything you read on discussion forums.

So what you're saying is that you're full sure that he's just a troll, here to try to annoy people and not be in any way constructive? He can go and piss off to the AH section so, the stupid ignorant gob****e.

And if he did poison the otters, then the phraseology to describe him couldn't be used here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭RichardoKhan

Sorry thought this was the post on Leo V visiting Ladyswell School.......ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Sorry thought this was the post on Leo V visiting Ladyswell School.......ah well!

Hur dur dur

Almost ruptured myself laughing just now

Advertisement