Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camcorder tapes to dvd

• 22-03-2019 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Sligo that copies videos from the old camcorder tapes to dvd?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

And ask if they'll put it onto USB for a extra bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

the_syco wrote: »
    And ask if they'll put it onto USB for a extra bit.

Will do, have to find a place to do it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭butterfly28

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Sligo that copies videos from the old camcorder tapes to dvd?

Core Print on the mall are brilliant for changing video tapes to dvds. I got one done years ago in there and was really happy with it!

Core Print on the mall are brilliant for changing video tapes to dvds. I got one done years ago in there and was really happy with it!

Is it a ridiculous price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

a bit south of Sligo , but the other week I put someone in Touch with Christy O'Grady in Gurteen. - John McMorrow used to do it up High street but that was years ago, not sure now. Baldy Mick in Sligo, there's another who may be able to help

• Advertisement

a bit south of Sligo , but the other week I put someone in Touch with Christy O'Grady in Gurteen. - John McMorrow used to do it up High street but that was years ago, not sure now. Baldy Mick in Sligo, there's another who may be able to help

Can’t say that I know anyone called Baldy Mick.

Can’t say that I know anyone called Baldy Mick.

https://www.facebook.com/djbaldymick/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/grvproductions/
    Other Services:
    CD/DVD Duplication & Printing Service, VHS/DVD, Mini DV, Old Camcorder Cassette, Cine Reel to DVD Conversion Service.

Is it a ridiculous price?

So sorry for the late reply, my first time back here for a while! I paid €25 and it was a tape from 1991 and I was amazed at the quality!

So sorry for the late reply, my first time back here for a while! I paid €25 and it was a tape from 1991 and I was amazed at the quality!

good stuff - where did you go to in the end?

good stuff - where did you go to in the end?

Core Print on the mall, can't remember what year though!

• Advertisement

Core Print on the mall, can't remember what year though!

ah right thanks, I thought you meant you got it done today or the other day recently ...

ah right thanks, I thought you meant you got it done today or the other day recently ...

Oops... Sorry! Just thought I'd mention it in case there isn't another place that does it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 camsterb

Get this sorted in the end? If not, I can do it for you.

Advertisement