If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED 65

Options
  • 22-03-2019 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi there, 
    Have been looking around at some OLED options for my new TV.
    One that has caught my eye is the LG oled65b8pla, is this a model that you stock? I can't see it on your site at the moment.

I can see a oled65b8s model, that has a curved stand, is this an older model of the same TV or what are the differences?

Can you let me know your best price on each please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there, 
    Have been looking around at some OLED options for my new TV.
    One that has caught my eye is the LG oled65b8pla, is this a model that you stock? I can't see it on your site at the moment.

I can see a oled65b8s model, that has a curved stand, is this an older model of the same TV or what are the differences?

Can you let me know your best price on each please?
    Hi Craaysteve.

The S version is the same television. 
    The PLA version has the different stand and has upgraded speaker built in. Other than that they are the same spec.

The PLA is currently out of stock and we have no incoming ETA for more. It would guess that we might not see any more at this late stage of their run.

We do have the S version in stock and have the followinf deal on it:
     The 'GDOLED200' £200 Promo Voucher code on the LG OLED65B8 is for the 'S' series ( leaving the OLED 65B8s at £1539)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203507-lg-oled65b8s-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Craazysteve

Thanks Kenny, 
    I much prefer the other stand in terms of looks and hiding cables, but that's a good price on the panel with the voucher code. I just stepped through the buying process on your website, I don't see where to enter a promo code, is it after confirming my card details?
    Didn't want to click through beyond that in case I was charged the pre-discount price

edit ** Nevermind, I found the button ** :rolleyes:

Thanks Kenny, 
    I much prefer the other stand in terms of looks and hiding cables, but that's a good price on the panel with the voucher code. I just stepped through the buying process on your website, I don't see where to enter a promo code, is it after confirming my card details?
    Didn't want to click through beyond that in case I was charged the pre-discount price
    Hey Craazysteve.

It really is a great price for an OLED TV.

Once you have added to item to your basket, click the go to checkout and it will bring up to a screen showing your order and the price.
    Just below the price on the right hand side it says "HAVE A VOUCHER CODE" Click on this and enter the code. This will then deduct the amount from the total.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Did you get sorted on the website in the end Craazysteve?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Craazysteve

Yes, thanks Kenny! I had found that voucher code button just before you replied, had missed it in the excitement of getting a new TV!
    What would be typical delivery time then to Dublin do you reckon?

• Advertisement

Yes, thanks Kenny! I had found that voucher code button just before you replied, had missed it in the excitement of getting a new TV!
    What would be typical delivery time then to Dublin do you reckon?
    Hey Craaysteve.

Excellent news.

The TV will leave our store here in Belfast on Monday and would say delivery to yourself would be Wednesday. 
    Our courier will drop you a text once with delivery details once it has arrived into their sorting office in Dublin.

You will be very happy once you are setup and enjoy your new TV :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.