Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

consolatation loan

Options
  • 22-03-2019 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I got a BOI loan to clear Credit card / overdraft and loan. all got paid off by old loan disappeared off my online account. but my credit card is still showing funds available, it has been paid but is still active. also my account says I still has the overdraft available.
    The issue is that its 12 days since I got the loan and one of the conditions of the loan was that the credit card would be cancelled and the overdraft would be cancelled. why are they still showing as available.
    Albie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Albie

Thanks for reaching out to us today.

If you contact the Team on 0818 200 334 an Advisor with access to the account can certainly review this for you and advise further on the card and overdraft with you.

If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement