Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying final bill and unlocking phone

• 22-03-2019 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm trying to pay my final bill for mobile but it is extremely difficult.  Can't find a number to ring you that doesn't require an account or phone number, can't do it online any more and there's no way I'm giving card details over live chat!

I went into a shop (which also wouldn't take my money) and they gave me the number 1800 303458 to call.  No answer on that though, I gave up after 10 minutes.

Can I get some help please?  I'd leave it alone but I want the phone unlocked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi,

I'm trying to pay my final bill for mobile but it is extremely difficult.  Can't find a number to ring you that doesn't require an account or phone number, can't do it online any more and there's no way I'm giving card details over live chat!

I went into a shop (which also wouldn't take my money) and they gave me the number 1800 303458 to call.  No answer on that though, I gave up after 10 minutes.

Can I get some help please?  I'd leave it alone but I want the phone unlocked.
    Hi Kamikaze Casper

Can you pm me the following details please?

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Kind Regards

Linzi

Advertisement