Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kwc 1911a1 & left hand holster

• 23-03-2019 3:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48

I am looking for a kwc 1911 and a few mags.. preferably the a1 but a rail concept would be fine too. I have a few bits to offer as trade or cash...depending on the offer i could do both.
    I would also be interested in a left hand holster for a 1911 too. All platforms are welcome as leftie holsters are tough to come by.
    Thanks for your time ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Trevor de faoite

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭shnburn

Bump

Co2 one in my thread basically new barley used only one mag tho and can add a green holster to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭The...Machine

I have a real leather shoulder holster, for a left hander , a KWC 1911a1 , also have a threaded barrel for it to fit a silencer if you're still looking.

Oooh nice!!! How much?

100 for the 1911, its immaculate. 40 for the holster and 30 for threaded barrel.
    479695.jpg
    Holster height , angle is adjustable as is the height and angle of mag pouches . Its in perfect condition.
    Will get up a few pics of the 1911 tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

I have a 1911 and a left hand holster I would be willing to sell

It's a kwc blackwater. 1 mag.

khaldrogo wrote: »
    I have a 1911 and a left hand holster I would be willing to sell

It's a kwc blackwater. 1 mag.

How much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

How much?

80e

1911a1 comes with original gun metal grey barrel , as well as the chrome threaded barrel .
    Also comes with original box, manual and tools.

Advertisement