Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ras maigh eo

Options
  • 23-03-2019 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,235 ✭✭✭

Bumped into this by chance in Westport this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,235 ✭✭✭plodder

plodder wrote: »
    Bumped into this by chance in Westport this morning.

Few more pics.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Good stuff, you were nearly taken out by 2 riders who went up on the footpath, I was driving the white skoda with the chief comms as one of the race directors.
    Great weekend racing, big field and thankfully no major incident.
    I'm still exhausted after deciding to do the A4 race as well as orgaising the 2 days and then tearing my arse back to do the presentations! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭buffalo

yop wrote: »
    Good stuff, you were nearly taken out by 2 riders who went up on the footpath, I was driving the white skoda with the chief comms as one of the race directors.
    I'm still exhausted after deciding to do the A4 race as well as orgaising the 2 days and then tearing my arse back to do the presentations! :)

Great race as always! Third time doing it now, it's well run and marshalled with tough courses albeit with amazing scenery!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,235 ✭✭✭plodder

yop wrote: »
    I saw them. It reminded me of that incident in the UK with the bikes undertaking the horse. Thought it was a risky manouver and a bit unnecessary so early in the race.

Looked like a great field all right.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

plodder wrote: »
    I saw them. It reminded me of that incident in the UK with the bikes undertaking the horse. Thought it was a risky manouver and a bit unnecessary so early in the race.

Looked like a great field all right.

They were both fined and would normally be kicked out if the race immediately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement