Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psytrance gigs in Cork?

Options
  • 24-03-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Is there any scene at all? Looked everywhere and can find nothing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

In Cork? haha, wrong place for psy trance gigs boy.

I don't think Ireland is the right country for EDM, when the fun stops at 2am and you're sent home. I mean you kinda want to keep going until it's getting bright outside right, not in Ireland I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

Diabhalta wrote: »
    In Cork? haha, wrong place for psy trance gigs boy.

I don't think Ireland is the right country for EDM, when the fun stops at 2am and you're sent home. I mean you kinda want to keep going until it's getting bright outside right, not in Ireland I'm afraid.

I thought with Evolution doing DnB there might be a psy gig somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

I thought with Evolution doing DnB there might be a psy gig somewhere

Go to Amsterdam or somewhere else on the continent. There are some psytrance festivals in Portugal, few in Germany and Hungary. In my opinion that makes more sense than partying until 2am. Having fun is great, but then the music stops and the lights come on. Eww... What a waste of money and energy. If you want to party and enjoy your life, do it properly.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Flights to London my friend.......

There's an occasional "party" happens in Leap with after partys.
    Other than that its slim pickings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

horgan_p wrote: »
    Flights to London my friend.......

There's an occasional "party" happens in Leap with after partys.
    Other than that its slim pickings.

Any link to the promoter in Leap?

• Advertisement
Advertisement