Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics power needs

Options
  • 24-03-2019 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭
    TangoTwit

Hi all. My graphics card has thrown its fan so I'm looking to replace it with something simple. Thing is I replaced my PSU with an OCZ500SXS2 and now I'm not sure how much power I have available.
    is there some way to see ho much power my pc has available and how much it's using?

I don't use it for anything but watching downloaded films and its usually plugged into the back of an xbox one so I don't need anything special. the dying card is ati Radeon HD4350. I assume most cards will plug into the same slot?

also I was wondering when the screen goes off does the graphics card shut down (or nearly shut down) as well?

Does it mater what the mother board is as well?

wish me luck.

Comments

Advertisement