Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband not working

• 24-03-2019 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

My broadband stopped working today after stuttering since it was installed last week.

The WiFi light is flashing. The dsl and internet lights are not lighting.

I have tried resetting the modem as per the instructions on the eir website and the basic turn off and on etc.

Help please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

bot43 wrote: »
    My broadband stopped working today after stuttering since it was installed last week.

The WiFi light is flashing. The dsl and internet lights are not lighting.

I have tried resetting the modem as per the instructions on the eir website and the basic turn off and on etc.

Help please.
    Hi bot43

We can't deal with technical issues through Social Media channels.  You would have to contact a member of our Technical Support team by either contacting them on webchat here or by calling them on 1890 260 260.

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement