Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is normal Wrigleys gum no longer sold in Ireland?

Options
  • 24-03-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Used to love the Wrigley's Doublemint, but recently all the shops I've been to have only sold sugarfree gum, such as Orbit. Nothing I can find online indicates this to be the case, so I'm wondering if anyone knew what the deal was?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,604 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Have you tried Eurosaver type shops? That was the last place I saw them in... actually that might be an indication of stock being sold off/.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them in years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Blisterman wrote: »
    Used to love the Wrigley's Doublemint, but recently all the shops I've been to have only sold sugarfree gum, such as Orbit. Nothing I can find online indicates this to be the case, so I'm wondering if anyone knew what the deal was?

Dealz do them in multipack. I got juicy fruit a few days ago and I'm sure they also had doublemint.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Think i saw them in Mr Price too

Advertisement