Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fully working aeg

• 24-03-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭

Looking to get back into playing looking for a aeg preferably something that takes m4 mags max budget is 150 looking for one with battery charger an mags if possible

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭Ioni 1985

Hi. I have a APS 111GUARDIAN as new, never skirmished . comes w mag, battery and charger. Shoots at 300fps. 130€. 5YnFAyB.jpg

Specna Arms B13 with few upgrades skirmished 3 times. Shoots 290fps. 150€ ykPRnL9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭shnburn

Ioni 1985 wrote: »
    Hi. I have a APS 111GUARDIAN as new, never skirmished . comes w mag, battery and charger. Shoots at 300fps. 130€. 5YnFAyB.jpg

Any upgrades on the guardian or fully stock where you based

No upgrades done as the gun was never used. Dublin based

No upgrades done as the gun was never used. Dublin based

Il let you now Thursday very tempted with it also have a silver crest panorama 360 camera I can trade

• Advertisement

Not looking to trade. I have 4 AEG's. That's the reason I am selling 2. They are just sitting there gathering dust

Not looking to trade. I have 4 AEG's. That's the reason I am selling 2. They are just sitting there gathering dust

Is the battery healthy planning on going to a game Sunday I get payed Thursday il now for definite if Il take it then

Everything is working in order. I'll give you an xtra battery ,same price.

Everything is working in order. I'll give you an xtra battery ,same price.

I'd say deal if you want to go to pms

shnburn wrote: »
    I'd say deal if you want to go to pms

k

• Advertisement
Advertisement