Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tubular repair

Options
  • 24-03-2019 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Folks
    Long shot but anyone know where a guy could get an inner tube replaced in a brand new tub.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

only place that I know will completley replace a tube in a a tub is in Florida in the US.
    Unless the tub has still a decent bit of life in it then its not worth it.
    I sent 3 tubs to be re-tubed last year and got hit with customs on the way back.
    Plus the tubes he uses dont seem to be great.

Is your tube completley shot or just punctured?

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

koutoubia wrote: »
    only place that I know will completley replace a tube in a a tub is in Florida in the US.
    Unless the tub has still a decent bit of life in it then its not worth it.
    I sent 3 tubs to be re-tubed last year and got hit with customs on the way back.
    Plus the tubes he uses dont seem to be great.

Is your tube completley shot or just punctured?
    Cheers its brand new head a valve extension snap inside and it's not one that screws off at the start of the valve. I'd hate to bin it as it's a pave and they're few and far between

Advertisement