If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE55Q9fn

Options
  • 25-03-2019 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi guys,

Looking (maybe) at one of these TV's.  I have a 49" KS8000 but would like a backlit sammy as an upgrade.  I'm considering this but the price scares the bejesus out of me.  
    Any way of downgrading the price but getting this great TV?  Please say yes, it would make me so happy :)

Till we speak,
    Joe

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cojie wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking (maybe) at one of these TV's.  I have a 49" KS8000 but would like a backlit sammy as an upgrade.  I'm considering this but the price scares the bejesus out of me.  
    Any way of downgrading the price but getting this great TV?  Please say yes, it would make me so happy :)

Till we speak,
    Joe
    Hi cojie,

The QE55Q9FN is the top of the line Samsung (until you get to the 8K models and the prices of those are eye watering!) and would be a great upgrade over the KS8000.

Unfortunately the price is squeezed down as low as we can go at £1599 sterling or 1999 euro however this price does include our 6 year guarantee!

Let me know if you're still interested!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cojie

Hi David,

Nah I'll give it a miss at that price I think.  If there are any stock clearance offers on this set a little later in the year, is there any way to be directly informed about that?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cojie wrote: »
    Hi David,

Nah I'll give it a miss at that price I think.  If there are any stock clearance offers on this set a little later in the year, is there any way to be directly informed about that?

Cheers
    No problem cojie,

I will keep an eye out for you but we don't have any returns or display models on these. If you keep an eye on our Clearance section on the website one might pop up but at the moment I've only got them brand new.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.