Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side effects of difene

• 25-03-2019 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Right so never had to take difene until recently (I'm 38)and my whole adult life I've heard horror stories of pains in stomach and "Don't ever take em on an empty stomach" etc. When prescribed I mentioned this to doc and he said basically it affects different people different ways. I asked around and true enough three different tales. One of unbelievable stomach cramps, one of severe constipation and one of nose bleeds!!! Anyway I never suffered any of the above and I don't get pain on an empty stomach........
    But.........
    I found that basically my poos are harder to pass owing to the fact they're pretty much mushroom shaped,. Quite hard to pass as they come out stem first if you get me,passing "the cap" of it is some strain lemme tell you. Never happened before an has tapered off (no pun intended) since I lowered the dose. Quite strange and unsettling. I'm creating this thread to ask you guys to share how it's affected any of you in the past as that's four weird side effects I'm wondering how many there is.?Ps this is in dental as it was prescribed for toothache.Theres no "Weird poo from medicine" section so best I could find.Dont hold back folks....

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

sorry OP, this isnt the forum for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement