Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order charge

Options
  • 25-03-2019 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I noticed on my statement a charge of €12.70 for a standing order charge. I don't remember letting my account go over my overdraft limit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

As far as I'm aware, there's a quarterly standing order charge just for having and overdraft facility. If you don't use it, you pay the standing charge. If you do use it, you pay interest on top of the charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

That's an unpaid charge. You missed a standing order payment due to lack of funds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Kerosene,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you miss a direct debit or standing order, there is an unpaid fee of €12.70.

The transaction line should say the word unpaid. If you would like further information of the Standing Order that was missed you can query this through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement