Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging a cheque to account based in Enniskillen

Options
  • 25-03-2019 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,
    Our business in based in ROI. A UK sub has a STG Bank account based in Enniskillen.

branchanch in ROI however told I cant do this.

How can I lodge cheque without have to go to a branch in NI or UK.

Also I don't have a lodgement book.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi boban z,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm afraid that this is unclear, are you trying to present the customer with a cheque? If so then you will need to contact the customer for an alternative method of payment.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭boban z

Hi boban z,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm afraid that this is unclear, are you trying to present the customer with a cheque? If so then you will need to contact the customer for an alternative method of payment.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Hi,
    Im trying to Lodge a cheque into out Stg Bank Account based in Enniskillen.

I myself are based in Galway. I tried to lodge via a BOI branch in Galway but they could not accept the cheque and could not advise what to do.

How can I lodge the check to the Bank account without having to present myself at the branch in Norther Ireland.

Thanks

Garvan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Garvan,

Thanks for getting back to us,

In this case you can post the cheque to your account with a letter of instruction that includes your account details and a contact number.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement