If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambilight

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Bright,

the Philips 50PUS7805 is now down to just £399 with £6.99 shipping per consignment - but I have just reduced it this moment to 445€ including delivery and of course our 6 year guarantee is included in the 445€

check it out here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204842-philips-50pus7805-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

Hope thats helpful but as ever keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Hi Kaerobe,

many thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we don't stock the 43PUS8545 - we do stock the 43PUS7805 and we are priced at £349 - but that price includes a 6 year guarantee.

The Amazon price including THEIR 2 year warranty, which to be fair, does include 2 year's accidental damage, is an additional £58.39 - to give a total of £387.39 ..

..happy to meet you 1/2 way on the 43PUS7805 and do you a voucher to reduce it to just £339 if you would like to purchase..

thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Could I also get a voucher for this sent over please.

Thank

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rob316 wrote: »
    Hi Kaerobe,

Unfortunately we don't stock the 43PUS8545 - we do stock the 43PUS7805 and we are priced at £349 - but that price includes a 6 year guarantee.

The Amazon price including THEIR 2 year warranty, which to be fair, does include 2 year's accidental damage, is an additional £58.39 - to give a total of £387.39 ..

..happy to meet you 1/2 way on the 43PUS7805 and do you a voucher to reduce it to just £339 if you would like to purchase..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

Amazon on longer sell the original TV so the deal would now be invalid. It was first post 11 days ago.

However I will see if I can get you the voucher and revert back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Hi Kaerobe,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

Amazon on longer sell the original TV so the deal would now be invalid. It was first post 11 days ago.

Of course you can :)

Hi Kaerobe,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

Dropping you a PM Rob316 :) 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hi Kaerobe,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

Pmed you Kenny to order another Phillips.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi Kaerobe,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

We'll get back to you first thing tomorrow Rob316!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Hi Kaerobe,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

Kind regards

David
    Any current deals?

kaerobe wrote: »
    Hi Kaerobe,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank
    Hi Rob316.

Thanks for the post.

Kind regards

David
    Any current deals?
    Hi Kaerobe.

Thanks for the post.

It really depends on what size you are after.

The link below is for the whole Philips range that we stock.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=philips#pgnum=&sort=

You could check out the likes of  the 43PUS8555 priced at 599 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204870-philips-43pus8555-8535-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

or the 50PUS855 priced at 649 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204829-philips-50pus8555-8535-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

There is also a mail order return 55OLED754 for 899 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14333-philips-55oled754-clearance-web-return-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know if any of these or any of the sets on our website are of interest.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.