Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rural Fibre coming to Lower Meelick, Co. Clare?

• 25-03-2019 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I see contractors have started laying down some cables on Phayers Road in Meelick. Does this mean that the roll-out of Rural Fibre has started for Phayers Road and Woodcockhill Road, as indicated on the map at fibrerollout.ie?
    I got rid of my landline some years ago (4mbps max), but I'd definitely be interested coming back to Eir if fibre was available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭meelick

OK, luckily I just noticed that this forum is no longer being supported by Eir. I'll post my query elsewhere. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

meelick wrote: »
    I see contractors have started laying down some cables on Phayers Road in Meelick. Does this mean that the roll-out of Rural Fibre has started for Phayers Road and Woodcockhill Road, as indicated on the map at fibrerollout.ie?
    I got rid of my landline some years ago (4mbps max), but I'd definitely be interested coming back to Eir if fibre was available.
    Hi meelick 

Can you pm me your full address and eircode please and I will look into this for you.

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭meelick

Done. Any help appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

meelick wrote: »
    Done. Any help appreciated. :)
    Hi meelick

I have replied.

Thanks

Linzi

Advertisement