Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postman keeps dropping post on my dog

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

hmmm wrote: »
    Raise this directly with the Head of Postal Services (c/o the GPO), include photos if possible, and ideally a victim impact statement from the dog (obviously you'll have to write this yourself, dogs can usually read written English but are unable to grip a pen).

If that doesn't get what you want, you should be able to contact the World Telecommunication union in Geneva, Switzerland. Again they may require a written statement from the dog, but it will need to be in both English & French. For the latter, best thing is to see if a neighbour has a Bichon Frise who would be willing to assist.

Seriously ^^^^ post of the year ???

LMAO here!!!!

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

This is priceless

The grin won't go away lads. I think I'm done for. How can I sleep like this. I'm already sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Get a solicitor to throw the book at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

devlinio wrote: »
    Arseholes.

I don't think the dog is the only one to take a few heavy hits to the head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Duane Dibbley

OP as a child

hABCABA7F

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Postman apologized is the amazing thing to me.if I was him I’d have told you to move the fcukin dog away from the door if you want your post delivered.
    The email is going to be used for generations in training new staff.it will be filed under awkward and challenging section.
    “And this students,is some of the sh1te we have to deal with in this job,and now feel free to bang your head off your desk”.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

devlinio wrote: »
    Arseholes.

Ignore them, OP. Just a bunch of piss takers.

What was the book and did this incident have any influence on your Amazon review?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thread has gone far further than needed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement