Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a named driver to a policy

Options
  • 25-03-2019 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi,

My policy is not up for renewal until January, can I add a named driver now or does it have to be on renewal?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi Homosapien91

You do not have to wait until your renewal to add a driver.  You can add a driver online.  If you have any difficulty trying to add the driver you can contact us on 1890 89 1890.

Regards

Mary 

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your reply, if I add a named driver now will any price changes take effect now or upon renewal?

I pay monthly.

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi Homosapien91

When you complete your quotation to add the driver it will show you if there are any additional charges for the change.  If you pay by direct debit the increase or decrease will be spread over the remaining installments.

Regards

Mary 

Advertisement