Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next recruitment

Options
  • 25-03-2019 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Anyone know when the next recruitment is? People saying its June others saying September?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Jamie13 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the next recruitment is? People saying its June others saying September?

Won’t know until it’s announced really! Usually around June for the last few years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

As above! It's really just speculation until it's officially announced. I'd advise, to work on your fitness and insure that it's up to scratch while you wait! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigred88

New campaign starts today guys

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BuzzMcdonnell

Bigred88 wrote: »
    New campaign starts today guys

Where is this information coming from?

Public jobs. I wouldn’t post rubbish lad . I got the email last night .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BuzzMcdonnell

Public jobs. I wouldn’t post rubbish lad . I got the email last night .

Here’s hoping you’re not posting rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,268 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Applications now open.

Anyone know if you applied for the last campaign last year are you allowed to apply again for this one ??

Applications now open.

Anyone know if you applied for the last campaign last year are you allowed to apply again for this one ??

Don’t quote me but I think if 6months have passed between drives your allowed . Best call public jobs to double check.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,268 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Don’t quote me but I think if 6months have passed between drives your allowed . Best call public jobs to double check.

Grand cheers. Yeah I applied to last year's drive and did the classroom tests. Got offered interview in November but had to pull out due to personal circumstances at the time.

Might give this one a skip. There's a requirement for 1000 more officers by 2021 so there'll be more drives down the line

Grand cheers. Yeah I applied to last year's drive and did the classroom tests. Got offered interview in November but had to pull out due to personal circumstances at the time.

Might give this one a skip. There's a requirement for 1000 more officers by 2021 so there'll be more drives down the line

I’d say go for it this time bud . You could end up like me waiting 2 years for your vetting to come back . There is probably 1000 more people waiting from previous campaigns .
    Get applying bud .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

I’d say go for it this time bud . You could end up like me waiting 2 years for your vetting to come back . There is probably 1000 more people waiting from previous campaigns .
    Get applying bud .

I'd second that!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭FIVE.0

I wouldn’t count on it. Drew has made promises before and not stuck to them. Take the chance now while it is there. You’ll be waiting the guts of 1-2 years anyway.

Advertisement