Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hue lights going off at the wrong time

• 25-03-2019 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago my hue lights started turning off about 4 hours early. I recently changed my routines to come on at sunset and go off at 1am (with random of +- 15mins enabled). So far I have tried/checked the following...

- Timezone on bridge is correct and set to Dublin
    - Timezone on my router is GMT (with correct time)
    - Delete and recreate routines
    - Performed "Clean up" on bridge and re-create routines

I am at a loss of what to try next ... anyone else run into issues like this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭THE ALM

Gaz wrote: »
    Hi,

A couple of weeks ago my hue lights started turning off about 4 hours early. I recently changed my routines to come on at sunset and go off at 1am (with random of +- 15mins enabled). So far I have tried/checked the following...

- Timezone on bridge is correct and set to Dublin
    - Timezone on my router is GMT (with correct time)
    - Delete and recreate routines
    - Performed "Clean up" on bridge and re-create routines

I am at a loss of what to try next ... anyone else run into issues like this ?

Try setting timezone to London. There was an issue setting it to Dublin and I don't know if this is resolved yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

That did the trick , nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,426 ✭✭✭✭L1011

May need to push Philips on this as we could be an hour out half the year quite soon from London

Advertisement