Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike clothing shops- Dublin/Leinster

Options
  • 25-03-2019 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Now that the weather’s improving a bit it’s become clear I need to get some new bike gear (particularly socks and the like). I don’t like buying clothes online, any recommendations for good stockists of clothing, or are the usual bike shops out near the M50 my best bet? I’m a bit out of the loop after a few years off the bike..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Now that the weather’s improving a bit it’s become clear I need to get some new bike gear (particularly socks and the like). I don’t like buying clothes online, any recommendations for good stockists of clothing, or are the usual bike shops out near the M50 my best bet? I’m a bit out of the loop after a few years off the bike..

Always like browsing around cycle superstore

https://www.cyclesuperstore.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,329 ✭✭✭secman

Cycle Superstore on Airton road
    Base to Race, Fashion retail unit Off ballymount
    Hollingworth, templeogue

Would not be knowledgeable on the far North of Dublin, the mythical epicentre of cycling in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

secman wrote: »
    Would not be knowledgeable on the far North of Dublin, the mythical epicentre of cycling in Dublin :)

Everyone knows Joe Dalys is cycling Mecca :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

OK so B2R and CycleSuperstore etc still. Thanks for that. Will take a spin out at the weekend.

Advertisement