Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill refund

Options
  • 26-03-2019 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I had a bill with eir last week for 200euro, it was supposed to be taken by direct debit on the 20th but there was nothing taken on the Wednesday or Thursday, so as to avoid any fines/charges I paid the 200 on eirs online app on the Thursday. I monitored my transactions the Friday all through to Monday evening and there was no direct debit charges. This morning I checked again to see a direct debit charge that apparently happened Friday (first appeared this morning) of 200euro.
    Is there anyway I can refund one of those charges through bank of Ireland? I needed that 200 euro this week for another bill due and this has really thrown a spanner in the works for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Icyseanfitz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

You will need to contact the retailer for a refund as we are unable to reverse transactions.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement