Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup Counter Make Overs

• 26-03-2019 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭

I have a wedding coming up that I wanted to try get my makeup done for. I've usually just gone to Inglot in the past for this where they do your makeup for €35 or whatever it is, redeemable against products. I wanted to try somewhere different this time.
    Someone I know suggested Charlotte Tilbury in Dundrum, €35 redeemable against products. This is an option, but I wanted to see what other options are available.

I live closer to Liffey Valley/Blanchardstown, but I'd go as far as Dundrum. I'm not going into the city because I've to get back and drive to the wedding. What other options could people suggest in these centres and whats the cost and can you redeem it against products? I literally am completely unaware of any other places that do this in Debenhams, Boots etc. because Inglot has always been my go to. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Would you consider a beautician who would come to your house?

Going to a counter on the morning of your wedding day seems like a lot of extra hassle.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭c6ysaphjvqw41k

Not my wedding sorry. I'm just a guest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

I've gone to CT a few times the mornings of weddings and found them generally very good. Their aesthetic is quite pretty/feminie and very suitable for weddings or other daytime events. Also its handy if there happens to be a product that you want to buy anyway.

Theres also a NARS counter in BT2 and some good make up brands in Harvey Nichols but I've not tried them personally.

Oh and MAC of course!

Advertisement