Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging to deposit ac

Options
  • 26-03-2019 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi folks

I have a deposit with a 7 day withdrawal notice period.

It is funded by dd monthly,

Is it possible to lodge into this ac in branch?

And is it also possible to increase the amount of savings per month ie increase the dd amount.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there dbrunson,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If this is a 365monthly saver account you will not be able to lodge into it.

You can temporarily higher and lower your direct debit through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.

I hope this helps,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭dbrunson

Hi there dbrunson,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If this is a 365monthly saver account you will not be able to lodge into it.

You can temporarily higher and lower your direct debit through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.

I hope this helps,

Lorna

Thanks Lorna, also wondering do I need to ring customer service to change the percentage I pay off my cc every month or can this be requested online? ( can’t see an option on the website) cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to me.

You can contact Card Services directly on 1890251251 and the team will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement