Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed account, refund due.

• 26-03-2019 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭

Hi my mother closed her eir account.
    And is due a refund of 69.59.
    However she just received another bill for the modem, which was already returned.

Also we can't phone your customer service on 1901 as we are prompted for her account number which is no longer valid. This is absolutely outrageous that an elderly woman who is actually due a refund is now being overcharged and is unable to pick up the phone and speak to a Human.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

emaherx wrote: »
    Hi my mother closed her eir account.
    And is due a refund of 69.59.
    However she just received another bill for the modem, which was already returned.

Also we can't phone your customer service on 1901 as we are prompted for her account number which is no longer valid. This is absolutely outrageous that an elderly woman who is actually due a refund is now being overcharged and is unable to pick up the phone and speak to a Human.
    Hi emaherx

Can you get your mother to pm me the following details please and I will sort this out for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭emaherx

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi emaherx

Can you get your mother to pm me the following details please and I will sort this out for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi

Well she can't pm you as she's not an internet user. I can send the above details if that will suffice?

The ability to speak to a real person without needing to type in an active account number would probably suit her better.

The bill she was sent says to ring 1901 if she has any questions but this is obviously impossible. Maybe you could raise that as an issue also.

Hi emaherx

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi

Well she can't pm you as she's not an internet user. I can send the above details if that will suffice?

The ability to speak to a real person without needing  to type in an active account number would probably suit her better.

The bill she was sent says to ring 1901 if she has any questions but this is obviously impossible. Maybe you could raise that as an issue also.
    I have replied to your pm

Regards

Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭emaherx

Regards

Linzi

Thanks for your help Linzi.

I hope you can also highlight to the relevant department the fact that a customer who has left cannot use the contact number provided on their final if there is an issue.

Regards

Linzi

Thanks for your help Linzi.

I hope you can also highlight to the relevant department the fact that a customer who has left cannot use the contact number provided on their final if there is an issue.
    No problem, I will certainly pass this feedback on.

Thanks
    Linzi

• Advertisement
Advertisement