Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IST Retest 2019

Options
  • 26-03-2019 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone had to re sit their IST test? I was wondering do you have to pass it for a second time? I mustn’t have passed the verification test at the role play stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

Homerj2019 wrote: »
    Anyone had to re sit their IST test? I was wondering do you have to pass it for a second time? I mustn’t have passed the verification test at the role play stage.

When did you do your AC, was it very recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Homerj2019

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭W221

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JJss1988

Did you get an email ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Homerj2019

JJss1988 wrote: »
    Did you get an email ?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭E18

They will be giving you an opportunity to re sit the IST in strict test conditions, to assess that you pass with a mark around your original online ist score. You have done it once, you can do it before, with no added pressure of an assessment center on top.
    Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JJss1988

Won’t be a bother on you.......you will pass it!!!!

Advertisement