Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor McGregor thread (MMA Talk Only - Read 1st Post Before Posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'll still be watching it in the comfort of my warm home.

Yarrr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Poor virgin media subscribers, myself included, are the only people in Ireland who don’t even have the option to dish out a few more of their hard earned euro to watch this in the comfort of our warm homes.

you do...you could dish them out on a sky subscription if you really loved him you would do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

if anyone wants to watch it in my house they can

must bring ;

1. beer
    2. marching powder
    3. ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

akelly02 wrote: »
    if anyone wants to watch it in my house they can

must bring ;

1. beer
    2. marching powder
    3. ladies

1 & 2 is enough.

1 & 2 is enough.

all 3 .

im not riding you thanks very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Homelander wrote: »
    That tshirt is utterly awful. To think someone probably got paid big money to design that.

Nah, average money to design something like that I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

xtal191 wrote: »
    I think the story was that his Grandfather bought him his ranch and he a had 6 figure trust fund

His ranch didn't cost a lot of money. He talked about it with Joe Rogan I think.
    His grandparents did pay for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

akelly02 wrote: »
    all 3 .

im not riding you thanks very much.

Go on out of that little coke flute on you after a few lines... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

If you're complaining about not having access to this it's not Sky or BT's fault, it's your own for not having the basic knowledge in order to take to the high seas. It's Sky/BT's fault, in turn, that you're forced to do so.

I regularly watch via Sky Go but for times that I can't I watch in international waters. The quality of the latter is just as good, if not better, than BT on Sky Go.

Lads talking about coke flutes and riding each other, threads back to normal.

I'm hoping we see a reigned in Conor at the presser, I get the impression that he has respect for Cowboy so hopefully it's just them shooting the ****. Would make for a welcome change anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

MrStuffins wrote: »
    If you're complaining about not having access to this it's not Sky or BT's fault, it's your own for not having the basic knowledge in order to take to the high seas. It's Sky/BT's fault, in turn, that you're forced to do so.

I regularly watch via Sky Go but for times that I can't I watch in international waters. The quality of the latter is just as good, if not better, than BT on Sky Go.

Last few times I've set sail have been "choppy" waters. Makes for a frustrating sailing experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Ush1 wrote: »
    Last few times I've set sail have been "choppy" waters. Makes for a frustrating sailing experience.

The twitch streams for the UFC game are usually good quality if you fancy watching them while the event is on.

Really hyped for Embedded and the presser.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Am looking forward to the weigh in next week. It will be interesting to see if Conor’s mickey is still as big as it was when he weighed in vs Mayweather.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Welterweight wang. Honoured to contribute something insightful to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Still tickets Available, even the lowest price ones haha talk about a fall from grace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

US2 wrote: »
    Still tickets Available, even the lowest price ones haha talk about a fall from grace

Not a big enough of a fall to make you lose interest:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Not a big enough of a fall to make you lose interest:rolleyes:

I never had an interest in going to Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭xtal191

To be fair it'll def be a full house come fight night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

US2 wrote: »

Thought it was sold out in 3 minutes

"The Notorious makes his return to the Octagon to face Donald Cerrone next month in what will be his first fight since October, 2018. Tickets for the event went on sale last Friday and sold out in three minutes, according to UFC President Dana White. They ranged in price from $300 to $1500"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I'd be very surprised with anything other than a convincing McGregor win. Cowboy has got a chance in that it's a fight, so anything can happen obviously but I really expect McGregor to slice through him with ease. It's a handy tune up comeback fight to build on to bigger things is all.

So illegal streaming or watching on YouTube the following day will be the order of the day :)

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Inside The Octagon. This is a good episode actually. Dan Hardy & John Gooden debate coke flutes, whether akelly02 & TwoMonthsOff will ride each other, the length of Conor's beard and of course the most important topic of all.... the size of both Conor and Donald's Welterwangs.

Oh and I think they mention the fight at some point also.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Am looking forward to the weigh in next week. It will be interesting to see if Conor’s mickey is still as big as it was when he weighed in vs Mayweather.

HaHa.

HaHaHa.

OMG, that's sooo funny.

Really.

:rolleyes:

If you post crap like that again, you are gone for a long time.

Capiche? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Tough crowd, made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Ah Axwell, if you're gonna go all Tony Soprano, you've got to be authentic in the delivery! Capisce? ;)

Have only looked at the rest of the card for the first time this evening. Awful stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ah Axwell, if you're gonna go all Tony Soprano, you've got to be authentic in the delivery! Capisce? ;)

Have only looked at the rest of the card for the first time this evening. Awful stuff.

You’ve got the wrong person!
    Capisce? ;)

Guy Person wrote: »
    Inside The Octagon. This is a good episode actually. Dan Hardy & John Gooden debate coke flutes, whether akelly02 & TwoMonthsOff will ride each other, the length of Conor's beard and of course the most important topic of all.... the size of both Conor and Donald's Welterwangs.

Oh and I think they mention the fight at some point also.

all in all a good solid episode

Yeah I do like Hardy's breakdowns, does some good work.
    Probably won't stay up to watch it though, the next day does always be a write off for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Conor current hairstyle is a bit moppy/floppy on top, I wonder if we will be seeing a return of the short braids on fight night?? His vision was impaired vs Khabib as he had similar mop but if you look at the Poirer fight he had a cats eyes radar on the opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Conor current hairstyle is a bit moppy/floppy on top, I wonder if we will be seeing a return of the short braids on fight night?? His vision was impaired vs Khabib as he had similar mop but if you look at the Poirer fight he had a cats eyes radar on the opponent.

come here, does your teacher know your'e on the internet in class?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I know this has been done to death lads but just so I'm clear - you must have sky to order the PPV via BT? I've eir so I'm assuming I'm fúcked for watching at home unless I sail out into choppy waters.

Advertisement